At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking – after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands – including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag – change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It’s hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they’re helping us transform the industry we lead.
Why not join our Digital team within Direct Line for Business? Here at Direct Line Group as we are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Performance Analyst; from our head office in Bromley. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Purpose of the role
This is a key role that will be responsible for timely production and communication of Digital performance insight. You will manage data and information, supported by detailed analysis and commentary which will enable focus on areas which drive improved performance online.
The Digital Performance Analyst will define the capability requirements needed to fully understand our customer journeys and behavioural traits. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to champion our unique data-set within the business to drive excitement, understanding and ultimately, the optimisation of our sites.
What being a Digital Performance Analyst involves:
- Provide actionable insight to the Performance and Digital teams. Identifying opportunities and bringing these to fruition with agreement from the team
- Own and support Product Managers with representation and analysis of Digital performance, commercial and customer data
- Drive a customer focused data driven culture within scrum teams and the wider business
- Influence Prioritisation within the scrums using both a data driven approach and by building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Educate and inspire colleagues using our top of the class implementation of Adobe Analytics and supporting suite of tools (SessionCam, LivePerson, Surveys)
- Support creation of Digital channel objectives and KPI’s and analyse the actual performance data against forecast
- Deep dive analysis in aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends, opportunities and issues
- Use advanced analysis methods to fully understand our customers and their needs
- Be instrumental in optimisation (A/B Test) decisions – creation, measurement and recommendation
- Deliver any ad-hoc requests for Digital performance data, from either Digital or DLG wide stakeholders
- Track expected benefits of Digital change initiatives and ensure learning’s are conducted
- Support Product Managers in developing benefits case for proposed Digital change initiatives through use of detailed quantitative and statistical analysis
- Track commercial and customer benefit realisation from implemented Digital change initiatives
Skills & Qualities you'll need:
- Advanced skills in using analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting
- Proficient in Adobe Site Catalyst
- Ability to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insights
- Confident in optimising Digital journey’s and sales funnels
- Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills
- Experience of developing Digital change benefit cases
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.