Direct Line Group has an excellent opportunity to join one of our accident repair centres that offer access to an unrivalled amount of training which is just one of the reasons why so many people choose to progress their career with us. So, as well as a dedication to developing your skills, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards that include a company pension, discounts on insurance and financial performance awards.
You will be responsible for provide a complete car cleaning service to our own high standards at DLG Auto Services
This will include
- Responsibility for checking daily lists and ensuring cars are cleaned and ready to be returned to customers.
- Checking all cars for defects during the valet process paying particular attention to the repaired areas and report any defects to the (Senior) Repair Controller.
- Carrying out a full light and fluid check on every vehicle before released for delivery.
- Preparing, cleaning and storing equipment in a safe manner.
- Prioritising workload to ensure courtesy cars are clean and available for delivery.
- Maintaining courtesy car fleet to a high standard. Carries out checks on vehicles and completes the correct paperwork.
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out within the Health and Safety guidelines, Blueprint and BS10125 regulations.
- Working as part of a team and supports others to ensure all jobs are completed on time.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow set procedures and adhere to guidelines.
You should also possess a clean driving licence.
For more information about the Accident and Repair Centres please click here.
Life at Direct Line Group
Let our colleagues answer your questions and tell you what it’s really like to work at DLG. Visit our discussion hub (https://directlinegroupcareers.career-inspiration.com/app/home/) to find out why Direct Line Group is a special place to work.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.