Job Title: Digital Operations Co-ordinator
Location: Bromley, UK
Please note: This is a 15 month FTC covering Maternity Leave.
At Direct Line we’re always on the lookout for the best Digital talent, and this chance to come and join us as a Digital Operations Co-ordinator is no different.
We’re a diverse, talented, dedicated team of digital professionals working on famous household names like Direct Line, Green Flag, Churchill and Privilege. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for helping us to continue the creation of forward-thinking Digital experiences across these brands and more.
If you bring an inquisitive, collaborative and customer-centric approach, and aren’t afraid of a challenge, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage recruitment and resourcing across the team, helping to fill vacancies as quickly as possible through co-ordinating cultural and technical interviews. You’ll also track recruitment activity with people managers and HR Recruitment and provide support for all escalations. All the while ensuring that all recruitment and related activity is within budget.
- Support the team on budget management, including owning all digital invoice processing and tracking to ensure we are working within the set budgets and work with Finance to provide monthly reporting.
- Maintain existing Third Party service supplier records and co-ordinate getting all new suppliers / services we on board set up on the appropriate systems with payment processes in place.
- Ownership of the non-people manager related aspects of the joiners, movers, leavers process for Digital, working on access requests for digital tools, embedding induction and leaver activities to deliver a great experience for colleagues. Own the Digital specific joiners and leavers interviews approach, working with the Personal Assistant to ensure that these happen for all joiners and leavers.
- Support the Portfolio Co-ordinator on operational risk adherence across the team, including but not limited to ensuring 100% compliance of Insurance Policy Learning.
- Manage the Digital recognition scheme, defining the criteria and ensuring that the process is embedded.
- Take responsibility for the development of the Digital working environment, making it work for the Digital culture and ways of working.
- Co-ordinate the learning & development budget for the Digital team, working with the Leadership Team to understand requirements and ensuring spend remains within budget.
- Support with leading the monthly Bytesize (our team get together) sessions, including finding / co-ordinating speakers, arranging all logistics and the recognition process & any necessary comms.
What you’ll bring…
- You're confident, influential and have previous experience as a communicator, organiser and general go-to person
- You embrace new ideas with an inquisitive mind
- You have a sharp eye for accuracy and detail in everything you do
- You're passionate and dedicated to hitting deadlines
- You're a great teammate with positive energy and enthusiasm
- You have a proven track record in multi-tasking and organising under pressure
More about us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Life at Direct Line Group
Let our colleagues answer your questions and tell you what it’s really like to work at DLG. Visit our discussion hub (https://directlinegroupcareers.career-inspiration.com/app/home/) to find out why Direct Line Group is a special place to work.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.