Senior Acquisiton Marketing Consultant
The Direct line for Business marketing team is growing rapidly. You’ll enjoy a start-up culture with autonomy in the role and freedom to implement new ideas and influence the direction of the business, as well as a flexible working environment and boundless room for progression.
Are you looking for autonomy, development and growth? We are now looking for an Acquisition Marketing Consultant to join our Marketing team in Direct Line for Business, helping us become famous for providing high performance, tailored insurance to Britain’s small businesses.
You will be responsible for driving sales of our retail and hospitality products by using your experience and knowledge to develop through-the-line acquisition marketing activity and delivering it out to our customers.
What the role involves:
- You’ll measure and optimise marketing effectiveness by producing post campaign analysis and actionable insights, to ensure we are constantly improving our brand and acquisition marketing.
- You’ll be a confident communicator, with a knack for translating complicated insight into an effective strategy to encourage sales of our retail and hospitality products.
- You’ll be leading a budget of £2-3m, providing recommendations throughout the year based on multiple priorities
- You’ll craft, evaluate and develop through the line Marketing activity, working with media and leading UK creative agencies to generate insight, write briefs and build a creative that focuses on the needs of our customers.
- You’ll love inspiring and engaging audiences, whether that be internal stakeholders or external agencies.
- You’ll forecast the marketing-driven business impact on inbound calls, online traffic, quotes, sales etc, and provide an input to the business planning process
- You’ll have an understanding of the risks involved in running our business, and an awareness of the rules and requirements of the Financial Services Authority.
What we’ll be looking for:
- Preferably have experience in insurance
- Be dedicated and be able to get going quickly
- Agency/Campaign management experience
- Understanding of significant business metrics and trade reporting
- Delivering engaging customer comms and journeys
- Stakeholder Management
- Open to applicants from media and creative agencies.
Life at Direct Line Group
Let our colleagues answer your questions and tell you what it’s really like to work at DLG. Visit our discussion hub (https://directlinegroupcareers.career-inspiration.com/app/home/) to find out why Direct Line Group is a special place to work.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.