Direct Line Group has an excellent opportunity to join one of our accident repair centres that offer access to an unrivalled amount of training which is just one of the reasons why so many people choose to progress their career with us. So, as well as a dedication to developing your skills, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards that include a company pension, discounts on insurance and financial performance awards.
- Responsibility for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their car.
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are accounted for and that all transactions are processed in line with Blueprint and company procedures.
- Complete forms to indicate damage on car, and specify accident related damage and highlight old damage, take digital photographs – gain signature from customer.
- Highlight any defects identified during loading/unloading of vehicles or as identified at the hand over of the vehicle to the customer and bring to the attention of the (Senior) Repair Controller.
- Ensures all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
- Experience in driving / recovery.
- Customer focused/Customer handling skills.
- Good knowledge of area local to Centre.
- Holds a current valid driving license, which meets the fleet insurance criteria and where appropriate holds a class ‘C’ LGV Licence.
- You will be required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
For more information about the Accident and Repair Centres please click here