This is a full time role - 40 hours per week
The Customer Services Advisor is a pivotal role in our team. You will be the first point of customer contact for the DLG Auto Services liaising with the customer and the respective Claims and internal functions as appropriate to our own high standards.
This will include
- The delivery of high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
- Constant delivery of Service Level Agreements, ensuring customers are contacted regarding repairs and non related damage.
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role, in line with the Direct Line Group risk framework'.
- Achieving, maintaining and embedding all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
- Accountability for individual performance and contributing to site performance.
You would have previous experience in a similar role:
- Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.