At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking – after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands – including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag – change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It’s hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they’re helping us transform the industry we lead.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting role within DLG Partnerships.
You will be working in the NatWest & RBS branch retail channel, covering the London & South East Region. You will be working with senior directors, Managers and customer facing staff, to deliver an increase in the number of customers protected with RBS/NatWest Home Insurance, providing our customers with the highest level of service standards.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Raising the profile of Home Insurance within the branch network building capability, advocacy and support areas to achieve desired outcome.
- Take active ownership to create and manage own plans, liaising with senior stakeholders to establish where coaching is needed the most.
- Clearly communicate key components of business plans and trading issues to gain agreement on actions and ensure they are delivered.
- Support stakeholders in using RBS MI to deliver a single version of truth when tracking performance.
- Identify opportunities and synergies for the product as part of the wider Bank product portfolio and influence the inclusion of insurance as part of the conversation.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to design compliant individual and team training courses and educational material, which covers or can be tailored to all audiences.
- Own “complaints and queries” as they are received, looking to ensure a win-win outcome for all parties. Where appropriate ensure formal complaints/issues are dealt with in accordance within defined DLG/RBS documented procedures and work with internal stakeholders to improve systems/process.
- Clean UK driving license (Job's Need car will be provided)
- Flexibility with travel with some overnight requirements is essential (Travel costs & expenses paid by the company)
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the home Insurance product.
- Operate compliantly and adhere to Risk Management Group Policy
- Be able to work independently and within a small team environment.
- A good understanding of Microsoft office applications – particularly PowerPoint & Excel.
- Demonstrate success in motiving and developing people.
- Strong communications & presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
Closing date: 19th April
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.