The Direct line for Business marketing team is growing rapidly. You’ll enjoy a start-up culture with autonomy in the role and freedom to implement new ideas and influence the direction of the business, as well as a flexible working environment and boundless room for progression.
Are you looking for autonomy, development and growth? We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Consultant to join our Marketing team in Direct Line for Business on a 9 month FTC.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering customer marketing activity to drive sales of our SME insurance products and help keep our customers happy. This role will help to make Direct Line famous for providing high performance, tailored insurance to Britain’s small businesses.
What the role involves:
- You’ll be a phenomenal communicator, with a knack for translating complicated insight into an effective communication strategy
- You’ll be responsible for developing and executing our Marketing communications, working with media and leading UK creative agencies to generate insight, write briefs and build a creative that focuses on the needs of our customers
- You’ll be working closely with business managers to support customer-centric propositions for our existing customers
- You’ll be developing our CRM customer journeys to promote upsell, cross-sell and renewals
- You’ll be using post campaign measurement to monitor and optimise effectiveness, using your findings to produce actionable recommendations and provide your input into the annual marketing plan
- You’ll be working with a number of internal stakeholders, engaging them to help build brand loyalty, encouraging and influencing their sign off on marketing materials
- You’ll be planning and leading a large budget, providing performance-based recommendations
What we'll be looking for:
- Preferably have experience in insurance
- Be dedicated and be able to get going quickly
- Agency/Campaign management experience
- Understanding of significant business metrics and trade reporting
- Delivering engaging customer comms and journeys
- Preferably an understanding of delivering marketing campaigns using marketing automation technology
- Stakeholder Management
- Open to applicants from media and creative agencies.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.