As a Customer Services Team Lead you will manage, motivate, develop and lead a team across a number of brands and products. Ensuring the team delivers world class customer service, meeting customer’s needs and keeping promises, whilst meeting performance targets and operational objectives within DLG Auto Services.
This will include
- Motor Trade/Bodyshop experience is essential
- Leading your team to achieve productivity targets on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the customer experience offered by your team through regular call listening, complaint handling and coaching.
- Ensuring that your team handle customer complaints in a timely manner reducing escalations.
- Identifying, solving and escalating problems and customer/process improvement opportunities.
- Leading your team to deliver excellent performance by motivating and engaging all employees ensuring their capabilities are fully developed.
- Evidence coaching that improves performance via clear documentation which is filed correctly.
- Adhering to national lean design standards.
- Ensuring adherence to all Direct Line Group (DLG) Human Resources processes and procedures.
- Delivering, embedding and maintaining effective communication.
- To role model the DLG values and ensure you gain regular feedback on how you have demonstrated them within the business
You would have previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Trade with the following skills/knowledge
- People Management
- Finance Management
- Sales Excellence
Hours: 40 Hours per week 8am-5pm Mon - Fri plus some Saturday shifts