What we’re looking for:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Investment Team here in Bromley.
An experienced Corporate Credit Analyst, you’ll have worked for a recognised rating agency, in banking or within the asset management industry for between two to five years.
You’ll have strong data manipulation and interpretation skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
Who you’ll be working with:
You’ll be joining a small hardworking team of 3. We’re vibrant, energetic and ambitious (just like our brands) and no two days are ever the same!
What you’ll be doing:
- Fundamental and secondary analysis and monitoring of liquid and illiquid credit. Identify sector trends, risk concentrations and make recommendations for selling or buying liquid and illiquid credit, based on a relative value analysis.
- Understand the credit and pricing methodologies used by external managers to provide DLG with credit ratings and valuations for illiquid credit assets. Build the rating models internally to demonstrate independent validation of credit and pricing information provided by external asset managers
- Prepare the monthly reports on the performance and developments within portfolios allocated by the Head of Credit. For each portfolio, coordinate the monthly meeting with the relevant manager to discuss key activities in the portfolio during the month, performance (where relevant), credit changes and wider market developments.
- Learn how to lead the daily cash management activities, prepare the weekly market report and be familiar with the guidelines for the internally managed portfolios and holdings in such portfolios. Be able to buy and sell bonds and gilts for the internal portfolios. For all activities detailed here, be involved or responsible 1 or 2 days a quarter to ensure the analyst can provide back-up cover for holidays, extended periods of absence where necessary.
- Be able to research and produce high quality ad hoc investment papers if asked to, using his/her strong working knowledge of global financial markets, analytical capabilities and relationship management strengths (to obtain information/ analysis from third parties).
What we’ll give you:
We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.We also have quiz nights, team lunches, wellness walks and team nights out – we’re always on the move.
In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits!