Commercial Motor Claims Handler
What you'll be doing:
Our Commercial Claims team in Birmingham has exciting opportunities for Motor Claims Handlers on a full time, permanent basis. Working within a dedicated team of claims handlers and reporting into the team leader, you will play a key part in our commercial customers, claims journey.
In this role you will be expected to work from the office 1-2 days a week and the rest of your time you will work from home.
This is a phone based role, with responsibility for actively handling the full life-cycle of Commercial Motor claims including validation, negotiation, fulfilment and settlement.
What we're looking for:
Do you have experience delivering phenomenal customer service? Excellent claims handling is key to our success and this could be the opportunity for you to join one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK.
Desirable skills and abilities are:
- You will be customer focused and able to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders - both internally and externally
- You will demonstrate a high attention to detail and the ability to gather accurate information
Ways of Working:
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
How much you'll be in the office depends on your role, and we'll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.
We recognise we wouldn't be where we are today without our colleagues, that's why we offer such excellent benefits designed to suit you as and when you need them:
- 9% employer contributed pension
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover
- Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
- EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
- Generous holidays
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback
- Plus many more
You can also choose from lots of other flexible benefits that are designed to save you money and give you and your family added security and peace of mind.
Life at Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we're committed to making DLG an inclusive place to work.
We recognise and embrace that people work in different ways and we'll always adapt as much as possible so you have the best working environment that we can offer. We know you're more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, can bring potential to DLG.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.