Digital Motor Repair Lead
What we are looking for:
We are now hiring for a Digital Motor Repair Lead. To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate a working understanding of design, technology and data principles and have an experience of working on Agile Product deliveries.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology, e.g. Jira, Confluence
- A demonstrated methodical approach to analysis with commercial awareness
- Experience in delivering multiple projects with specific outputs and deadlines
- Leadership skills to motivate the Product team to complete on time
- Able to work collaboratively to align plans and manage challenges
- Experience of designing operational processes for the running and maintenance of products or services throughout their product life cycle
This is a full time permanent position with a hybrid work model where majority of your work will be done from the comfort of your home with occasional meetings/ training in the Stechford site (travel expenses will be covered)
What you will be doing:
Reporting directly to the Motor Repair Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Digital Repair Journey, whilst managing the existing product portfolio taking into account products and processes that are at different stages. You will need to develop a comprehensive understanding of what our current and future consumers want and need including working with the Claims Digital Transformation Team, DLG Auto Services team, stakeholders from front line through the Motor Repair journey up to senior leadership including directors.
- Define and manage an innovative and customer-focused product development backlog. Continually prioritise the product backlog using transparent business value measurements. Track the lead time of backlog items to ensure business need is being met in a timely fashion.
- Own the Digital Repair vision, strategy and roadmap. Ensuring that priorities and stakeholder expectations are aligned to this and that it remains achievable.
- Build trust with stakeholders and help them to understand agile processes so they can get the most value from the product team’s communication. Use data to help the stakeholders understand business value. Hold workshops with stakeholders and the development team to identify the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Ensure that appropriate prioritising, planning, resourcing and contingency for customer and end user issues are integrated into programme and resource plans so they are central to delivery.
- Work with the development teams to define a clear product backlog that will increase both the level of automation and agility.
- Maintain governance against the programme ensuring that all relevant forums are successfully prepared and passed whilst ensuring they are managed against plan.
- Help to continuously communicate the vision to all levels of stakeholders across the business. Use the vision to help motivate all members of the product team by providing purpose.
- A focus on outcomes not outputs, and a knack for helping a team solve a problem rather than delivering on a spec.
What we will give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Working hours- 35 hours a week Monday- Friday 9am-5pm