Customer Reception Advisor
New ways of working
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
We’ve ditched the daily commute for a virtual first approach. If you do come into the office, there are exciting workspaces and zones you can use, depending on the type of work you are doing
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.
We are currently looking for a Customer Reception Advisor to join our Legal Services team based in Bristol on a full-time and Permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
We are recruiting for a call handler with an excellent customer service skills and a confident telephone manner, including a strong level of empathy in dealing with customers who are often in difficult situations. You will have the ability to work under pressure, deal with calls efficiently and pro-actively while at the same time ensuring a high level of professionalism and accuracy. Previous experience of working in a lively team is essential however no legal experience or knowledge is required.
What you will be doing:
DLG Legal Services provides a telephone Legal Advice Line service to legal expenses customers between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. This service entitles customers to call us for legal advice on a broad range of legal issues, and our Customer Reception Team deal will all calls to the Legal Advice Line in the first instance.
- Acting as the first point of contact, connecting with customers in a warm, friendly and welcoming manner
- Ascertaining the nature of the customer’s legal query and assessing whether they are entitled to legal advice based on policy cover
- Advising customers to the appropriate area of the business depending on the issue they have;
- Setting up new enquiries on our case management system;
- Handling the referral of calls to our legally-qualified Advisors, including arranging call backs and managing expectations as to timescales and outcomes.
- Assisting our litigator with various administration tasks
What we will give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits
Home working: Hybrid model (3 days at home, 2 days in the office)
Working hours: 35 hours a week Monday- Friday
Rotational shift pattern: 8-4, 9-5, 930-530 & 10-6, Monday to Friday. 1-2 Bank holidays per year