Business Analyst - 12 month FTC
Ways of Working
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a ‘best of both worlds’ approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. You can find out more about our flexible working approach or please get in touch with the team to discuss.
What we’re looking for:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join us here at DLG:
A confident leader, versatile Business Analysts with a variety of demonstrable project experience. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to keep themselves busy with minimal supervision. Someone who has worked on a variety of projects which include the review of business processes to ensure that there is not only an implementation of new technology, but that there is also a successful implementation of business change and improvement of digital capabilities across our entire organisation.
Communicating at all levels will need to come naturally to you as you’ll be working with a multitude of different stakeholders, some senior. Experience leading workshops and change request management with project team is required. Experience helping the team with defect management prioritisation will be a plus.
You will be joining a team of BAs who work in a variety of projects using different delivery methods but with an agile mindset. Therefore, this opportunity is for someone curious and keen to test, learn and adapt.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigating, analysing, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements.
- Selecting and applying the most appropriate methods, tools and techniques for the selected delivery methodologies. Manage requirements for a project ensuring there is verifiable traceability between requirements, solution and testing.
- Collaborating on the design and selection of solutions within agreed architectures and standards.
- Informing and educating stakeholders on the potential contribution by Technology and obtain agreement on the requirements / features and ensure appropriate prioritisation is applied to meet business objectives.
- Supporting the full delivery lifecycle, ensuring requirements are understood and met by the delivered solution including systems impact identification, UAT support, data cleansing / migration and change implementation.
- Building a thorough understanding of the role the systems play in the business, and utilise that improve business outcomes
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in business analysis methods and tools. Proactively contribute to and support a Community of Practice.
What we’ll give you:
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
We’ve ditched the daily commute for a virtual first approach. If you do come into the office, there are exciting workspaces and zones you can use, depending on the type of work you are doing.
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.
Life at DLG
Direct Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we’re committed to making DLG a truly inclusive place to work.
We recognise and embrace that people work in different ways and we’ll always adapt as much as possible so you have the best and most comfortable working environment that we can offer. We know you’re more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, can bring real potential to DLG.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.