Finance Change Lead - 12 Month FTC
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a professionally qualified, or qualified by experience accountant, with knowledge of implementing business change into a Finance function, working with process reengineering and project implementation, to join us on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis.
You will have a background in Finance Change and be able to take on the challenge of defining and driving change and transformation to deliver the desired strategic outcomes aligned to our Finance vision.
You'll have the leadership skills required to lead the creation of change initiatives and ensure that they are planned, implemented and measured to enable Finance to become a more efficient, effective and productive operation.
You'll demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to build trust and long lasting relationships with stakeholders. You'll also have proven track record of delivering successful change initiatives in a complex finance environment. You will showcase the ability to implement financial controls evidenced through the presence of robust processes and procedures.
You'll be someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, who is willing to test learn and adapt with the intention to transform and improve processes consistently and collaborate effectively with Centres of Expertise and other stakeholders.
Who you'll be working with:
Reporting to the Head of Finance Change you will be a key member of our Finance Change Team, part of a new Shared Service team at Direct Line Group.
You will support Head of Change to ensure change timelines and priorities are optimal, and you’ll also be working with a number of teams within DLG, as well as external suppliers.
What you'll be doing:
- Overall Leadership of the change within the specific area, ensuring appropriate change is agreed and prioritised. The right approach to delivery is selected and the right decisions are chosen to produce desired outcomes.
- Lead the creation of change initiatives and accountable for ensuring that they are planned, implemented and measured to enable Finance to become a more efficient, effective and productive operation.
- Liable for the individual ‘business case’ performance – cost, benefit, time and quality.
- Day to day workstream management ensuring that the workstream operates within appropriate Programme standards and framework governance.
- Effective communication across technology, change business and run business in respect of initiative both internally within DLG and externally with suppliers.
- Evaluates the change impact and ensures all impacted processes still align with our internal risk framework and external regulatory reporting standards
- Confirms change outcomes are aligned and not conflicted with other Initiatives or change within Finance
- Key decision maker in deciding what change is to be implemented and the priorities of change for the specific process / area
- Link between change and operations - Ensuring business readiness, acceptance and implementation is all effective and adequate
What we'll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skill set and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including 30+ days annual leave, family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you as well as a range of other optional benefits!
Ways of working:
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
We’ve ditched the daily commute for a virtual first approach. If you do come into the office, there are exciting workspaces and zones you can use, depending on the type of work you are doing.
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.