Who are we looking for
We are looking for an experienced Polaris Product Writer who will work as part of our Commercial Change team. You will be highly competent working with Polaris Product Writer engineering Commercial insurance products.
This role can be mainly undertaken from the comfort of your home.
Who you will be working with
Primarily you will work in a squad with Pricing and Underwriting analysts, Test Engineers, fellow Product Writers and the Product Owner. The role holder will also work with DLG Change Business Owners and 3rd party Commercial insurance Software Houses.
What you'll be doing as an experienced Polaris Developer
You will be responsible for enabling Commercial to achieve its strategic objectives mainly by developing new products, changing existing products and resolving incidents.
- Construct, review, perform technical analysis and provide feedback on User Stories during Story Refinement.
- Lead Product Writer solution design for new functionality working with third party providers, internal stakeholders and your squad.
- Deliver Polaris Product Writer solutions to integrate products with third party systems. Use the design and coding to deliver rating, footprint and point of sale documentation requirements for the DLG packaged, Commercial Vehicle and/or Agriculture product lines.
- Support Test Engineers to plan and execute testing reviewing defects identified, to a level where the underlying issue is understood, recorded and resolution is managed through to completion.
- Proactively initiating conversations with stakeholders (e.g. Underwriting/Pricing/ /3rd party) regarding management of own and squad work.
- Able to assist fellow Polaris Developers in their role, providing expertise, coaching, mentoring, identifying and resolving technical knowledge gaps. Ensure technical knowledge is effectively shared.
- Willing to be responsible for planning the sprint backlog development, managing and resolving conflicts with development activities outside the squad throughout the life of the project.
Hours: Full Time, 35 Hours, Monday - Friday