We’re looking for Product Designers to positively impact people's lives as much as our business, build brands that people love, and create elegant, simple and useful products and services.
Who you'll be working with:
We’re a diverse, dedicated team re-inventing the digital experience for our customers, our people and our partners. We have an opportunity for Product Designers to help shape the way we build and develop our customer products for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll get the opportunity to working across our Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and Darwin brands as well as a host of partner brands.
- A typical day will involve a healthy mix of Product, UX and Service Design working within an Agile framework.
- You'll be documenting and creating user flows, and rapidly producing wireframes and prototypes.
- You’ll conduct research, run user feedback sessions (lab, online and guerrilla) and regularly deliver your findings to senior stakeholders.
- You’ll get stuck into the challenge of taking complex problems and breaking them down into simple, elegant tasks and interfaces.
What we’re looking for:
- A great communicator with the confidence and skills to sell their ideas.
- An inquisitive mind – you’re always ready to take on and explore new ideas, using your own initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- A collaborator – working in isolation isn’t your style.
- Experience using some of our tools. We work using Sketch, Creative Suite, InVision and more. But, don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, your brain is much more important than the tools. And feel free to recommend better options.
What we will give you
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and seek to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this, we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work-life balance focused options such as fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits. Join us and you’ll find yourself working within one of the most on the go departments in the business.
We love to communicate, build and learn, and we make sure we have a phenomenal time doing it. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
We’re a diverse, dedicated team of digital professionals re-inventing the digital experience for our customers, our people and our partners. As part of this work, we have an opportunity for someone to come and work alongside our product teams and stakeholders to help craft the way we build and develop our custom products for the future.
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
We’ve ditched the daily commute for a virtual first approach. If you do come into the office, there are exciting workspaces and zones you can use, depending on the type of work you are doing.
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.