Commercial Motor Claims Handler
What you'll be doing:
In this role you will be a dedicated handler, managing the first notification to settlement, making decisions, negotiating liability, litigation and credit hire. Our products include Trade, Fleet and single van policies, using multiple means of communication such as phone, email and SMS to ensure the customers damaged vehicle is dealt with proactively to get them back on the road and avoid any delays or disruptions so they can continue with their business.
We are looking for proactive claims handlers to join our Gloucester location to be part of our dedicated team to play a key part in our Commercial customer, claims journey.
What we're looking for:
Someone with existing motor claims experience, who can deliver excellent customer service and is up for the challenge to learn and develop, team player who is capable of managing multiple tasks. Bespoke handling agreement is crucial to us and our customers so attention detail is the key.
Desirable skills and abilities are:
- You will have to have previous motor claims experience
- You will be customer focused and able to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders - both internally and externally
- You will demonstrate a high attention to detail and the ability to gather accurate information
- You will bring knowledge of insurance principles, fraud and investigation
Ways of Working:
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
How much you'll be in the office depends on your role, and we'll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. Please get in touch with the team to discuss.
We recognise we wouldn't be where we are today without our colleagues, that's why we offer such excellent benefits designed to suit you as and when you need them:
- 9% employer contributed pension
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover
- Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
- EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
- Generous holidays
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback
- Plus many more
You can also choose from lots of other flexible benefits that are designed to save you money and give you and your family added security and peace of mind.
Life at Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we're committed to making DLG an inclusive place to work.
We recognise and embrace that people work in different ways and we'll always adapt as much as possible so you have the best working environment that we can offer. We know you're more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, can bring potential to DLG.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.