Sales Co-ordinator - 12 month FTC, Full or Part-time hours
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a ‘best of both worlds’ approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
How much you’ll be in the office depends on your role, and we’ll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. You can find out more about our flexible working approach or please get in touch with the team to discuss.
We now have a great opportunity to join the team as a Sales Co-ordinator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract on either a full or part-time basis (3 days per week minimum) with one day per week in our London office.
What you'll be doing:
You will enthusiastically support the regional trading teams in London to deliver a high level of customer service to our Brokers and operational efficiency and effectiveness within the team. This will include:
- Co-ordinate the new business activity across the regions, having a clear view on new business work states and performance and highlighting areas of focus to the teams and management teams.
- Manage the large risk prospect and pipeline process to ensure records are managed by the teams so that we have an effective pipeline process and opportunities are maximised.
- Organise and manage Regional broker events and hospitality for both regions. Owning the hospitality and broker engagement plan for both Regions.
- Use BRM to manage broker contact lists and own the regions Enabler contact strategy.
- Assist the RMs in maintaining sources of regional management information.
- Be the systems champion for the region, especially BRM and Power BI, encouraging the effective use of these tools by the Sales and Underwriting teams.
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with Direct Line Group risk framework and regulatory requirements.
Who you'll be working with
The London trading teams and our brokers. The trading teams consist of both Business Development Managers and Underwriters. You will be the pivotal link between these two parts of the trading teams ensuring our activities are delivering the optimum outcome for NIG and our customers.
What we are looking for:
You will be a self starting individual who has ability to interpret and adapt data for key partners, expertly interrogating various systems turning the data in to actionable insight. You will also be proactive to changing business needs and take enjoyment to organise and arrange events for our customers. Commercial Broker market knowledge is a key advantage but a self-starting and proactive attitude is a must have.
What we'll give you:
We're always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. DLG reached number 35 on Glassdoor's top places to work in 2018, because of our working culture, dedication and passion for developing our colleagues; a place where you can truly build a long-lasting career!
Direct Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we’re committed to making DLG a truly inclusive place to work.
We recognise and embrace that people work in different ways and we’ll always adapt as much as possible so you have the best and most comfortable working environment that we can offer. We know you’re more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, can bring real potential to DLG.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.