Vehicle Damage Assessor Apprenticeship - Middlewich
Vehicle Damage Assessor Apprenticeship
Here at Direct Line Group Auto Services, we genuinely care about what we do and strive to provide an extraordinary quality of service for our customers.
We know that our customer’s vehicles make getting from A to B that much easier, whether it’s to do the weekly shop, the school run or to get things delivered, it’s all important.
What we are looking for
The future is ambitious now the technologies used in Body Shops are evolving every single day, which is really helping us re-shape vehicle repair industry. That’s why we’re excited to be growing our teams and looking for people to join us as on an apprenticeship to kickstart their careers to become a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA).
- Firstly, you’ll need have or be predicted an A*-G (9-1) GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English, which you’ll be able to evidence.
- You need to have lived in the UK for the last 3 years
- You will also have at least a Level 2 qualification in Vehicle Repair/MET OR
- You will alsoideally have at least a Level 2 qualification in Vehicle Repair/MET OR had at least 2 years’ experience working in the vehicle maintenance/mechanical/body repair sector
- We’re also looking for an eagerness to learn and embrace change, the ability to meet deadlines and a talent for attention to detail.
Who you’ll be working with
You’ll become a crucial part of our team by being the next generation of VDA’s. We have qualified VDA’s, Technicians and a diverse group of people who you will build trusting relationships with, so they can help nurture your potential and help you thrive in the role.
What you’ll be doing
As a VDA Apprentice you’ll be responsible for:
- Appraise a damaged vehicle and identify and record damage, including impact zone and severity
- Access industry vehicle repair methods and apply them appropriately
- Interpret and accurately apply estimating software system
- Using relevant Health and safety measures to get the vehicle back to pre-accident condition in line with Audatex estimates and our own high standards at Direct Line Group Auto Services
- Along with your standard duties you will have off the job learning through our training partners
What we’ll give you
You’ll gain valuable experience working for a market leading Insurance company with a culture that encourages you to bring all of yourself to work. What’s even better is you’ll earn a permanent position at the end of your apprenticeship if you're performing and successfully complete your studies.
- Salary - Starting Salary is £21,000 per year
- 40 hours per week – Shifts will be discussed at interview stage
- Study towards a Level 4 VDA Qualification on our 2-year apprenticeship programme
Unit 41, Pochin Way, Midpoint 18, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0GY
If you want to find out more, contact us on 0345 877 6309 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t find the job you’re looking for? Register to be notified as soon as new jobs become available. Enter your email address. Choose the job category and/or enter a location that you’re interested in. And then click “Add” to add the criteria and “Sign Up” to create your job alert.