We are committed to protecting your privacy and we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully.
When we collect any personal information through our website, we will be up front about how we will be using it. We will make it clear why we collect it and will explain what we intend to do with it.
- Remember your preferences
- Let you navigate between pages efficiently
- Make our websites work
- Improve the efficiency of our website
- Help us to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly
- Collect statistical information to assist us and our partners to learn how customers use our and their products
With your permission we will also collect information about you and other information you may choose to include in the products you enquire about or buy from us to:
- Help us answer your queries and carry out your instructions when you need us to
- Verify you as a user and carry out other essential security checks
- Remember how far you are in the form you are completing
- Contact you if you are experiencing difficulties when you are trying to get a quotation with us
- Contact you regarding our offers, products and services
- Supply you with advertising that is more relevant to you when you are visiting ours or other websites that promote our products (retargeting cookies)
- Track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
You can amend your cookies preferences at any time.
What are cookies and what other technologies will we use?
“Cookies” - A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stays on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your device they are merely used to "remember" you when you visit again. Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you.
A cookie will transport information about how you use our website to us. The cookie itself does not keep any of the data it collects.
Apart from cookies we also use local storage and tags to help us enhance your browsing experience.
“Local storage” - Like a cookie, local storage is stored locally on your machine; actually within your browser like cookies, history, saved pages, etc.
Like cookies it contains "name/value" pairs (i.e. postcode / "BR1 1BY", surname / "Smith") and a web page can only access data stored locally within its domain. Unlike cookies the information collected by local storage is not sent to an internet server unless there is a specific reason for us to store the data collected (i.e. for analytics purposes).
“Tags” - A tag is a small piece of code which is placed on our website and collects data. This code would only collect data on our website. A tag will not be stored on your browser, however, it may use a cookie which could be placed on your browser.
You can disable advertising retargeting cookies here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Further information on cookies and local storage
If you would like further information on cookies and local storage, please go to:
Further information about opting out of advertising retargeting can be found here: https://www.iab.com.